Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Foot In My Mouth...huh?

Sicknesses are a part of a kid's life I suppose. Last week my friend Lily unknowingly gave me and my buddy Asher Hand Foot & Mouth Disease. It was a booger of a virus and knocked me on my kiester, let me tell ya. I'm finally feeling more like myself and needed to get out an play! Lily is busy getting aquainted with her new sister and since Asher and I both had the same sickness and today is the last nice day for awhile, our mommies took us to the zoo. It was so great to get out, run, and enjoy the sunshine!
Here's me with my best buddy.

3 comments:

THE LONG FAMILY said...

Bummer, I heard that is a real pain of a virus. At least he had a buddy to help him get through it.

Lea said...

It was fun going to the Zoo yesterday!

Alison said...

Good thinking, getting to the Zoo while the weather was still decent.