Friday, February 19, 2010

Update!

Geez, I'd be suprised if we still had any readers left after hardly updating the blog anymore. We're glad for those of you who have stuck around!

Truthfully, we haven't been able to capture a lot of pictures these days because it seems like we've been sick all winter long. Hopefully we've caught it all and our immune systems are super strong so we can carry on with all the fun we should be having!

Last week we took a spontaneous trip up to Denver for the night. It was like our Valentine's Day present to us all I think. We had a great time and here are our two special Valentines!


Our friend has just opened up the Gymboree Play center here and we've finally had a chance get up there and check it out! It's one very cool place! Everything is so nice and new and might I say very clean. We'll be enjoying this membership very much. Plus they let Nevie crawl around while Corben has his class.
See? This is Nevie exploring.

The hotel we stayed at in Denver has recently redone their courtyard and it now has a waterfall. Corben really enjoyed this part.

A very rare moment these days when I can get him to sit still.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Last winter was like that for us, so rough. I think once your immune system gets worn down it's just so hard to fight thing off! Here's hoping you stay well!

Lea said...

Yay for updates! And let's all stay healthy for a while (fingers crossed, knocking on wood!).