MeMaw asked mommy why it's not me talking in my blog anymore. She said she likes it better. So you can bet your britches I'm back!
It snowed a bunch just before MeeMaw and PawPaw came for a visit last week. PawPaw came up with a great plan to fill a cooler full of it so I could play in the snow in my house! Here I am on day 2 with my snow family. PawPaw even gave me some Cheerios and sprinkles to help decorate them.


Nevie really likes to be warm and Pawpaw's are great to give you what you want. Pawpaw snuggled her up in a really soft robe. She was really happy.

A visit with Pawpaw wouldn't be the same without a piggy back ride!
2 comments:
It's hard keeping a blog from the child's perspective. I have done it for Annelise for over 2 years now. Sometimes I want to just be me when I write!
Your parents are so creative! Love the snow in a chest idea.
Post a Comment