
It was pretty darn cold today but we made mention of the park yesterday (when it was g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. out) and we have a certain 2 year old that has a sharp memory that would not let us forget about the park. Now to be referred to as Papa-Alpha-Romeo-Kilo in our house. At least he can't spell yet.

As previously mentioned Corben has a pretty good memory. He remembers that a year ago - exactly one year ago - PawPaw talked to him at the park through this megaphone thing. Now every single time he sees one he has to talk to PawPaw. I can't pull it off seeing as how I don't have that deep of voice but Brad talked to him like PawPaw and poor gullible soul actually thought it was PawPaw. Corben kept telling him he wanted to go downstairs to play the guntar (the guitar - my dad's recent hobby). It was really sweet but Brad felt kinda bad that he pretended to be PawPaw.

Brad suprised Corben and brough along his tricycle to the park today. Corben hasn't really gotten the hang of steering and peddling at the same time but he will soon enough I'm sure. Guess I should get busy on giving this little diamond-in-the-rough-garage sale-find a new paint job so it'll be done in time for his birthday.

Recognize this little bunch? Well they've multiplied! There's
Lily & April,
Asher holding his beloved Nevie, and Corben. Not pictured is the newest addition that just arrived yesterday! Lea had her little Ava - we'll have to include her in a picture soon. Seems just like yesterday that the
3 big kids weren't so big!

Wonder if Asher will still give Nevie his attention now that he has a baby of his own...



Nevie got hold of Corben's discarded apple. She ate that thing down to the core!

Showing off the pigtails.

I made Corben a fort out of the couch cusions so he could attempt to play with his trucks in private. I think his space was invaded pretty quickly but he had a good time anyway.
2 comments:
You have to send me that picture of them all on the couch.
Nevie is making a very familiar Corben face in that second to last picture.
This weekend was crazy with one day of park weather and one day of SNOW!!!
I'm betting that Asher is still going to love his Nevie girl. We will definitely have to get a picture of all 6 kiddos - yikes! :)
Post a Comment