Friday, April 2, 2010

The Official Party

Happy Birthday Nevie (officially!) Nevie had a bird themed birthday party last Saturday. All of our best Colorado friends were able to join us to celebrate Nevie's birthday but also to just get together and party one more time.

At first Nevie wasn't quite sure of her little cake.


But then of course she realized that it tasted pretty good. So she devoured the whole cake.

Since most of our friends are my age or older we had to have some fun stuff to do for us too. So mommy got us a pinata.
I think it was a hit. Love the looks on Anna & Sawyers faces.

The Birthday Girl got her turn of course.

I was just concerned that I could get a piece of candy so I snagged it and ran.
Obviously Nevie was concerned about the same thing and found her piece hidden under the sofa.

She ran, er crawled, off with it as fast as she could!
Presents for moi? She enjoyed opening her presents.

The end. I think we were waiting to truly believe she was one until the official party but there's no denying it now!

3 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Looks like your party was a blast. Happy Birthday, Nevie!

Alison said...

Your Mommy put on a heck of a party, we were so happy to celebrate with you!

Lea said...

It was such a fun party! Can't believe you're a one-year-old now, Nevie!