It's been awhile...we know...but let me show you the fun I've been having! And give me a high five because I will even show you in the order in which my fun was had!

My bestest buddies! I miss them so much.

Uncle Cub & Auntie Ty-Ty gave me this warm hat for Christmas. It comes in very handy when I would get cold outside.

Nevie just adores Daddy. He always thinks of fun ways to make her smile.

One day Asher came over to play and we found the sandbox before the mommies could distract us with a much cleaner activity. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Look we're playing! I taught Nevie how to pick grass. I tried to tell her it didn't taste very good but she didn't believe me.

Nevie and Memaw are two peas in a pod. Nevie loves to go through Memaw's purse and you know what? Memaw doesn't panic when we go through her things.

Oh my PawPaw. I love him so much. He & Memaw came out for one last visit to our home in Colorado. It was so nice to have them there to play with.

Hey guess what?! I turned 3! We had an early birthday party before we moved to celebrate. We had pizza and we made cookie-pizzas! All my best friends were there. We had such a fun time!

Just before we left town all of our best friends gathered at our families favorite Irish hang-out to give us a farewell party. Here are all the girls.
Little Miss Sleeping Beauty. It's hard to imagine with all the sleeping troubles Nevie had in her first year, now she loves to sleep in! Here she is in the fancy sheets at our hotel in Las Vegas. She was in heaven!

This was the best seat in the house when we went to see the Koala's at the zoo.

First visit to the ocean! Pretty cool! I love the waves!

The sand is pretty awesome too!

Oh she's loving it.

We have this great little park just a block away from our new home. We love it!


I pretty much ride my scooter everywhere. I do have to wear my helmet all the time now. I'm what Mommy calls a Maniac when I ride.

Nevie rockin' the pony tail these days.
Mommy's turn to caption: I can really appreciate his empathy towards the homeless that he sees when we do our exploring but I'm not sure what to think of his pretend play. Every day he loads up his grocery cart with everything he can find. I came into the living room yesterday and found him like this. Hey Lea, notice the picture frame at his feet. He thought of EVERYTHING. :)
2 comments:
I love that picture of Nevie in the bed in Vegas. Looks like you have some fun stuff around where you are now (no surprise!)
Cool new blog layout! I love Corben's "homeless" play I gotta say. I was called a bag lady when I was a child. :) And I LOVE that he has the picture frame too! Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment